Colors always fascinated me, in all their hues and tonalities, for as long as I can remember. They capture my attention and inspire me, be it in nature, or in a painting, or even as a beautiful detail in something that would otherwise be unremarkable. Photography allows me to explore infinity of colors, textures, lines, space, contrast and balance, and allows me to reveal beauty that was once concealed.
Over the last 23 years, I have lived in many different cities around the world: Paris, Geneva, Shuangcheng (Northeast China), Amsterdam, Beijing, São Paulo, where I am from and where I completed my degree in Fine Arts in Photography, and Los Angeles, where I live now. These proximities and connections to such different cultures, artistic heritages and places have enriched me personally and professionally, heightening my ability to find beauty in the ordinary and teaching me to see things through new, unique perspectives. It has also instilled in me a passion for exploring how images can become something even more powerful and evocative by being translated onto specific materials.
- Exhibition at Photo Image Brazil, 2011
- Exhibition at Beijing Art Fair representing Brazil, 2010,
- Pictures illustrating the book "Living and learning" by Roberto Shinyashiki, 2010
- Individual exhibition at Pousada do Toque, a Conde Nast Johansens member, and Pousada Amendoeira, both boutique hotels in Praia do Toque, 2010, Brazil http://www.amendoeira.com.br
- Individual exhibition at Brazilian Sculpure Museum, 2009
- Picture displayed at the Hahnemuele stand at Photo Image Brazil, 2009